To start a workout with your Nike+ SportBand, place the Nike+ Sensor below the sock liner of your left shoe and follow these instructions to begin your run or walk for the first time:
- Pair the Nike+ Sensor to your SportBand by pressing the SportBand Record button for a full 3 seconds.
- When the SportBand display reads "WALK", walk around to activate the Nike+ Sensor.
- When the pair is made, the SportBand display will read "PUSH TO RUN". Once a Sensor is linked, you will not have to complete this process again.
- Start recording your run by pressing the Record button and get moving!
- Pause or resume your run by pressing the Record button. End your run by pressing the Record button for 3 seconds until the SportBand display reads "END."
During your run, press the Toggle button to view your distance (MILE), pace (PACE), elapsed time (CRON), calories burned (CAL), and time of day. You must enter your weight in Nike+ Connect to display calories. You can customize your SportWatch display.