Before you use your Nike+ device, download and install Nike+ Connect, our free software that enables you to upload Nike+ data from your device to your Nikeplus.com account.
To download and install Nike+ Connect:
- On your computer, click the Mac or PC download button. You should see it just above and to the left of the article you’re reading now, under “Get the Nike+ Connect” software.
- Locate the Nike+ Connect Installer file icon and double-click it. The exact location of the icon will depend on your desktop configuration and your browser type.
- If you’re on a Mac, it will be a file ending in “.dmg”.
- If you’re on a PC, it will be a file ending in “.exe”.
- The Nike+ Connect Installer will launch, prompting you through a screen-by-screen installation process. Click “Continue” to advance to the next screen.
- When you reach the final screen of the Nike+ Connect Installer, click the “Finish” button. Nike+ Connect will automatically launch and allow you to setup your new device.
If you have additional questions or encounter problems, please contact us for assistance.
Published 01/03/2012 01:35 PM |
Updated 11/27/2013 10:15 AM