To learn about the workout customization options for your Nike+ Run Club app, please select your experience below.
Nike+ Run Club for iOS and Android (mobile)
On the main run screen, select the current run type button to change to your preferred run type.
- Basic: No set time or distance.
- Distance: Determine the distance you’d like to run.
- Duration: Choose how long you’d like to run.
- Speed Run: Specific interval mode that enables runners to manually mark laps and view their splits in-real time.
Simply select the settings icon on the main run screen and toggle “Indoor/Treadmill” to on/off as preferred.
- Outdoor: Outdoor mode uses a blend of GPS and accelerometer data to track your runs. Make sure your phone settings have location services enabled for the Nike+ Run Club app and you have a good GPS signal.
- Indoor: Indoor mode is ideal for treadmill use and relies only on accelerometer data to track your runs. Indoor mode is also generally the best choice for iPod touch users.
Select the settings icon on the main screen and adjust the following as you prefer.
- Auto-Pause run: Choose whether or not you want your run to auto-pause if you stop moving.
- Orientation: Choose your screen orientation during your run.
- Use Run Level color: Choose whether or not you want to see your run level color during your run.
- Run Countdown: Choose whether or not you want a countdown before your run. You can also choose whether you want the phone to vibrate or the screen to lock when your run begins.
Bring your workout to life or make sure you hit that target running pace by playing music with the Nike+ Run Club app.
Choose whether you want to view your Current or Average pace by going into the NRC phone Settings and select 'Display Pace'. Note that you cannot change this setting during the run. It must be done before starting the run. The pace will be viewable on the Apple Watch.
Nike+ Run Club for Apple Watch Nike+, Apple Watch Series 2, and Apple Watch
On the main run screen, scroll down on the watch face or using the watch crown to choose from the following run options:
- Indoor: Indoor mode is ideal for treadmill use and relies only on accelerometer data to track your runs.
- Auto-Pause run: Choose whether or not you want you’re run to auto-pause if you stop moving.
- Advanced: Display your total distance, pace, heart rate, duration, and current time
- Voiceover: Receive voice feedback during your run.