If you are experiencing crashing or other unexpected behavior when using the Nike+ Running App, you may be able to resolve the problem by trying some or all of the following steps. We recommend following these steps in order.
- Restart your device (none of your data or settings are affected)
- Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button at the same time until the Apple logo appears on your device's screen.
- Uninstall and reinstall the Nike+ Running App (runs that have not been uploaded may be lost, other data/settings are unaffected)
- Tap and hold the Nike+ Running app icon on the home screen until the icons begin to waver.
- Tap the "x" to delete the app, then press the Home button.
- Tap the App Store icon, search for the Nike+ Running App and tap Install.
- Try closing other apps in the multitasking bar (will not affect any of your data or settings in Nike+ Running or any other apps)
- Press the Home button twice to open the multitasking bar.
- Tap and hold any icon in this panel until the icons begin to waver and a red "-" appears in the upper left-hand corner of the icons.
- Tap the "-" on each icon remove it from this bar.
- Press Home and restart Nike+ Running from your home screen.
If you try the steps listed above and continue to have trouble, please don't hesitate to contact us. We want to ensure you're having a great experience with the Nike+ Running App.
Published 06/28/2012 12:18 PM |
Updated 04/15/2013 11:52 AM