If Nike+ Connect displays the message "Couldn't connect to NikePlus" after plugging in your Nike+ FuelBand SE, first generation FuelBand, SportWatch GPS, SportBand or Sport Sensors, there may be no Internet connection or there may be a miscommunication between Connect and Nikeplus.com. Follow these troubleshooting steps:
- Click the "Try Again" button directly to the right of the "Couldn't connect to NikePlus" message. Repeat three times if the first attempt is not successful.
- If the error continues, visit Nikeplus.com to verify that the website is available. If the website is unavailable (due to site maintenance, for example), please try again later. The problem may be resolved when the site is available.
- If the error persists, verify that you have an active Internet connection by visiting another website.
- If the error persists, factory-reset your device, using the alternate factory reset option if you're unable to follow the normal process.
- If you are on a business computer, accessing a VPN network from home, behind a firewall, or connected via a proxy, you may experience issues connecting to NikePlus.com.
- Please try plugging your device into a home computer where these potential issues are not a factor. If no other computer is available to you, you may need to work with the network administrator to gain access to Nikeplus.com on your network.
- If the error persists after you've tried the steps above, please contact us for further troubleshooting recommendations.