If you plug in your Nike+ SportWatch GPS, and Nike+ Connect displays Code 34 ("It looks like your firmware did not update successfully"), a problem may exist with your SportWatch firmware.
Here are the recommended troubleshooting steps for Code 34 on the SportWatch:
- Click the “Report” button within the Code 34 message box to submit a detailed report of the issue, which is used strictly for research and development purposes.
- Click the "Update" button within the Code 34 message box. Repeat this process three times if the first attempt isn't successful.
- If Code 34 continues, please unplug and reset your SportWatch.
- After resetting, plug your SportWatch in to your USB port and click the "Update" button again in the Code 34 message box.
- If Code 34 continues, please try plugging the SportWatch in to a different USB port that is part of another USB hub. When the Code 34 message appears, please try clicking "Update" again.
- If you still experience Code 34, and you have access to a different computer, please download and install Nike+ Connect on the other computer and then plug in your SportWatch GPS. If you are prompted to update your device firmware, please accept the firmware update and follow the prompts to install it.
If the steps above do not resolve Code 34 for you, please contact us.