A Code 34 message through Nike+ Connect indicates that a problem may exist with your Nike+ SportBand firmware.
To resolve Code 34, you'll need to update your firmware by following these steps:
- Click “Report” within the Nike+ Connect Code 34 message box to submit a detailed report of the issue to us.
- Click "Update" within the Nike+ Connect Code 34 message box. Repeat three times if the first attempt isn't successful.
- If Code 34 persists, unplug and reset your SportBand.
- Plug your SportBand in and retry accepting the firmware update.
- If Code 34 continues, plug the SportBand in to a different USB port that is part of a different USB hub. When the dialog box appears, retry accepting the firmware update option.
- If you still experience Code 34, try plugging the SportBand into a different computer with Nike+ Connect, if available.
- Please accept the firmware update, if prompted, and follow the on-screen instructions to install.
If the steps above do not resolve Code 34, please contact us.