If you receive the message "Error returned from Nike+" in Nike+ Connect after plugging in your device, there was a communication problem between Nike+ Connect and the server.
Follow these troubleshooting steps:
- Check your computer's Internet connection.
- Visit Nikeplus.com to verify the website is available.
- If the error continues, factory reset your device in Nike+ Connect. Note: Performing a factory reset will erase any unsynced data from your device.
- Click "Settings".
- Click "Factory Reset" in the lower left corner.
- If you are unable to open Nike+ Connect, try these alternate factory reset steps.
If troubleshooting fails, please contact us.