If Nike+ Connect displays a Code 52 error message ("Nike+ Connect was unable to connect to your Nike+ SportBand") after plugging in your Nike+ SportBand, your device is in an unstable state because of a communication problem or timeout.
Please try the troubleshooting steps below:
- In the Code 52 message box, click "Quit."
- Unplug your SportBand from the USB port. Reconnect it to the same USB port.
- If Code 52 continues, retry step 2 again.
- If this doesn't resolve the issue, make sure you have the latest version of Nike+ Connect. Try downloading Nike+ Connect again.
- Restart your computer.
- Try connecting your SportBand to a different USB port that is not part of the same USB hub.
- If Code 52 continues, try connecting your SportBand to a different computer, if available. Once Code 52 is resolved on the alternate computer, you should be able to connect your SportBand to the original computer successfully.
- If Code 52 continues, reset your SportBand.
If you are unable to resolve Code 52, please contact us.