If Nike+ Connect presents a Code 52 message ("Nike+ Connect wasn't able to connect your Nike+ Sport Charger), it indicates a communication problem or timeout between Nike+ Connect and the Nike+ Sport Sensor. The Nike+ Sport Sensor is currently in an unstable state.
Follow these troubleshooting steps if you experience Code 52:
- In the Code 52 message box, click "Quit."
- Unplug your Nike+ Sport Charger, with the Sport Sensors inserted, from your USB port. Reconnect it to the same USB port.
- If Code 52 persists, please retry step 2 twice more.
- If Code 52 persists, make sure you have the latest Nike+ Connect version.
- Restart your computer.
- If Code 52 persists, please try connecting your Sport Charger to a different USB port that is not part of the same USB hub.
- If Code 52 persists and you have the option to try a different computer, please do so. Once Code 52 is resolved on the alternate computer, you should be able to connect your Sport Charger to the original computer successfully.
- If Code 52 persists, please reset the Nike+ Sport Sensor.
If you are unable to resolve Code 52, please give us a call. We'll work with you to determine the appropriate next steps for getting this issue fully resolved.