If your Nike+ FuelBand SE or first generation FuelBand is not charging, try these troubleshooting steps:
- Make sure your device is correctly plugged into the USB port of your computer or laptop and the connector is facing the right direction.
- If you use a USB cable adaptor, try plugging the device directly into the computer instead (avoid excessively stretching the band to plug it into a USB port).
- Try plugging the device into a different USB port that is not part of the same USB hub.
- Try charging the device on a different computer if available.
- Try charging the FuelBand with a compatible wall or car charger.
Please contact us if your device still won't charge after attempting these troubleshooting steps.