If your Nike+ FuelBand SE or first generation FuelBand is not charging, try these troubleshooting steps:
- Make sure your device is correctly plugged into the USB port of your computer or laptop and the connector is facing the right direction.
- If you use a USB cable adaptor, try plugging the device directly into the computer instead (avoid excessively stretching the band to plug it into a USB port).
- Try plugging the device into a different USB port that is not part of the same USB hub.
- Try charging the device on a different computer if available.
- Try charging the FuelBand with a compatible wall or car charger.
- Leave the FuelBand plugged in for at least 15-20 minutes, or until the bottom third of the LED battery icon on the band displays solid, not blinking, lights.
Please contact us if your device still won't charge after attempting these troubleshooting steps.