Code 91 indicates that you upgraded your device firmware on a computer running a newer version of Mac OS (10.6 or newer) and subsequently connected your device to a computer running an older version of Mac OS (older than 10.6).
To resolve the issue, please follow these steps:
- Determine which OS you are currently running. Click the Apple icon in your upper left screen and select “About This Mac.” Look for the OS version, which will appear in “version 10.x.y” format.
- If your version begins with 10.4 or 10.5, it is incompatible. Please proceed to step 2.
- If your version begins with 10.6 or later, you have received the Code 91 dialogue box in error, please contact us.
- Upgrade your computer’s OS to version 10.6 or later and then re-connect your Nike+ device and follow the update prompts in Nike+ Connect. To learn about updating your OS, please click here.
- Alternatively, if you have access to another computer running OS version 10.6 or later, please install Nike+ Connect on that computer and then connect your Nike+ device to that computer. Use that computer to manage your device going forward.