If you receive a Code 52-11 dialogue box when you plug your FuelBand SE in to your computer's USB port, here are some troubleshooting steps we'd like you to try:
- Click the Quit button in the dialogue box.
- Remove your FuelBand SE from your computer's USB port. After a moment, re-connect it to the same USB port.
- If Code 52-11 persists, retry step 2 twice more.
- If Code 52-11 still persists, please download and install the latest version of Nike+ Connect and then retry.
- If Code 52-11 still persists, please try the following steps:
- Remove your FuelBand SE from your computer's USB port.
- Hold down the button on your FuelBand SE.
- While holding down the button, plug the FuelBand SE back in to your USB port.
- Continue holding the button down for an additional 3 seconds, then release.
- Follow the prompts to upgrade your firmware.
- If Code 52-11 continues, please factory reset your FuelBand SE.
- If Code 52-11 still persists and you have the option to try a different computer, please do so. Note: Once Code 52-11 has been resolved on an alternate computer, you should be able to connect your FuelBand SE to the original computer successfully.
If troubleshooting proves unsuccessful, please contact us.