Displaying your Nike+ Training Club (NTC) workout on a TV is an easy and great way train hands-free. You can play any NTC workout from your mobile device to a TV using Airplay, Chromecast or an HDMI cable.
Select how you would like to display your workout to a TV and follow the instructions.
AirPlay for iOS (Mobile)
- Swipe up from the bottom of your screen to reveal the iPhone Control Center.
- Tap the AirPlay button.
- Select the screen you want to use for your workout.
- Toggle “Mirroring” on.
- Swipe down to return to the NTC app.
Chromecast for Android (Mobile)
- Open Chromecast (or Google Home) app on your phone.
- Tap "Home" → "Cast screen/audio."
- Tap "Cast to [Wi-Fi name]."
- Open or navigate to the NTC app.
- Start your workout.
- After workout completed, open or navigate to Chromecast app.
- Tap "Disconnect."
HDMI Chord for iOS or Android (Mobile)
Plug a compatible HDMI cable from your mobile device to the TV.
Note: For questions about compatible HDMI cables and adaptors, please contact your device’s manufacturer.